Its been an interesting few months...
I've got to work with M again on our elearning project (he's the best!) and am enjoying myself at work again... its always exciting working with such great talent and insights to elearning, social networks, IA, etc... I learnt alot from this great man.
From one great man to another - bumped into my ex-NIE mate and we have since kept in touch... nice to know he's ready to settle down; thanks for sharing... the info will come in handy when my turn comes, Insya Allah!
My colleagues and my dive pals celebrated my birthday just last week and it was a good catch up session (its becoming a yearly ritual)... Unfortunately another pal could not join us as she bid farewell to her father-in-law who passed away the same week.
Goodbye (not literally though) to two great men - Ust Dr Ade Novli and Ust Ayhan and hello to Ust Saifudeen and Ust Abdul Halim... I especially like the teaching style of Ust Saifudeen - he is soft-spoken yet assertive when needed, systematic yet flexible and versatile... in short a good educator who cares about the welfare of his class... Keep up the good work please.... Yeah, sounds like I'm becoming a fan of his, right? All I can say is credit needs to be given where appropriate *grin*
21 August was the day I said goodbye to Miss Fifi... but with that parting comes the anxious anticipation of the biopsy but I'm prepared to face it, especially with my family and close pals behind me... a follow-up is due early Sep. Wish me luck, folks!
26 August I'll get to attend seminar by Ust Dr Asri and Ust Dr Juanda, also great speakers from across the causeway.
29 August, a good friend from Bangkok will be in town and I'm looking forward to catch up with her after so long...
Come 31 August, a colleague will say goodbye to singlehood and hello to married life. I'm just glad I could be part of the celebration (and pick up tips to a great yet simple wedding).
Stay tuned for more interesting posts ahead...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment